UnderGround Forums The most significant wins in MMA history so far

Edited: 2/7/20 4:19 AM
12/7/18

With Reyes vs Jones looming, and Reyes having the oppurtunity to change the landscape of MMA for the better, with many already saying it would be 1 of the greatest wins ever, I thought about the concept of this thread. What better time to talk about the greatest wins ever up to this point. Let's look at some of the most significant wins in MMA history so far.

1. Conor defeating a 10 year undefeated Aldo in 12 seconds, becoming the 1st to ever beat Aldo in the UFC, with 1 of the greatest counter punches ever heard around the world. "OH...MY...GOSH...He slept him with the first punch he threw!!!!"

https://media3.giphy.com/media/l2JJF43VQ2OTwwcOk/giphy.gif

2. Nunes ending Cyborg's 10 year run in 40 something seconds, leaving her face first on the canvas. Something you never wouldve expected. It was a shocking sight.

3. Shogun ending the Machida era and becoming the first to not only beat Machida, but with the win he layed down the blueprint on Machida for everyone else after him. Its probably the greatest win in LHW division history

4. Cejudo beats Mini-Mouse out of the UFC. Not only did Cejudo decisively beat and end who many media were hailing as the p4p#1, Cejudo ended his title defense run, and became the first to ever beat Mini-Mouse at 126  

5. Werdum becoming the first to ever legitimately beat Fedor. It might have been an anticlimactic win with just a flop and a submission. And many people had been saying Fedor was already starting to decline prior to that point. But none the less it was the first time Fedor had been beaten in quite some time. It's probably the greatest win in HW division history 

6. Weidman shattering the myth of Anderson Silva with 1 of the most brutal KOs you will ever see, becoming the 1st to ever beat Anderson in the UFC.

Reyes vs Jones could not have been written any better with many calling Reyes vs Jones the LHW version of Weidman vs Anderson. How do you think Reyes's win over Jones will look like, and how will it compare to the rest?

Edited: 2/6/20 10:56 PM
12/7/18

Who do you guys think could be a good number 7? Reyes's shocking KO over Jones? ;)

2/6/20 10:55 PM
2/19/14

Holly bitch slapping Ronda

2/6/20 10:56 PM
12/7/18
eubie5 -

Holly bitch slapping Ronda

That is a good one. Where would you personally rank that one among the rest

2/6/20 11:02 PM
4/21/12

Herb Dean has seen a few significant wins:

2/6/20 11:03 PM
4/21/12

Herb once again:

2/6/20 11:04 PM
4/21/12

Oh look, more Herb!

Edited: 2/6/20 11:13 PM
12/7/18
Tug Dabone -

I agree. Nate's win over Conor was very significant, because Conor is 1 of the true GOATS of MMA, and it was the first time anyone had ever even managed to come close to beating McGoat in the UFC, let alone win. The rematch win for Conor was that much more special. Khabib doesnt get that much credit for beating the worst version of Conor ever off a 2 year lay off. I would say Conor's win over a prime 28-4 Alvarez for the REAL LW title was a far more significant win then Khabib's win over Conor was

2/7/20 2:36 AM
10/17/19
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Tug Dabone -

I agree. Nate's win over Conor was very significant, because Conor is 1 of the true GOATS of MMA, and it was the first time anyone had ever even managed to come close to beating McGoat in the UFC, let alone win. The rematch win for Conor was that much more special. Khabib doesnt get that much credit for beating the worst version of Conor ever off a 2 year lay off. I would say Conor's win over a prime 28-4 Alvarez for the REAL LW title was a far more significant win then Khabib's win over Conor was

Worst version of Conor? That's a new one. 

2/7/20 2:59 AM
9/30/09
ConorWinsTheRematch -

With Reyes vs Jones looming, and Reyes having the oppurtunity to change the landscape of MMA for the better, with many already saying it would be 1 of the greatest wins ever, I thought about the concept of this thread. What better time to talk about the greatest wins ever up to this point. Let's look at some of the most significant wins in MMA history so far.

1. Conor defeating a 10 year undefeated Aldo in 12 seconds, becoming the 1st to ever beat Aldo in the UFC, with 1 of the greatest counter punches ever heard around the world. "OH...MY...GOSH...He slept him with the first punch he threw!!!!"

2. Nunes ending Cyborg's 10 year run in 40 something seconds, leaving her first face on the canvas. Something you never wouldve expected. It was a shocking sight.

3. Shogun ending the Machida era and becoming the first to not only beat Machida, but with the win he layed down the blueprint on Machida for everyone else after him. Its probably the greatest win in LHW division history

4. Cejudo beats Mini-Mouse out of the UFC. Not only did Cejudo decisively beat and end who many media were hailing as the p4p#1, Cejudo ended his title defense run, and became the first to ever beat Mini-Mouse at 126  

5. Werdum becoming the first to ever legitimately beat Fedor. It might have been an anticlimactic win with just a flop and a submission. And many people had been saying Fedor was already starting to decline prior to that point. But none the less it was the first time Fedor had been beaten in quite some time. It's probably the greatest win in HW division history 

6. Weidman shattering the myth of Anderson Silva with 1 of the most brutal KOs you will ever see, becoming the 1st to ever beat Anderson in the UFC.

Reyes vs Jones could not have been written any better with many calling Reyes vs Jones the LHW version of Weidman vs Anderson. How do you think Reyes's win over Jones will look like, and how will it compare to the rest?

You lose such credibility in anything you do with your McGregor nuthugging. I'm an Irish guy from Boston, I love McGregor, but you lack any bias at all and prefer to be an apologist. 
    You claim to be the "McGregor team film guy" (sure). But if in reality you are (sure), you're doing him a great disservice as you're so obsessed with anything he does. It's unlikely you could look for proper tape on his weaknesses and do the job well. 
AND   ....ahhh fuck it. 

SMH

2/7/20 3:10 AM
7/25/12
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Tug Dabone -

Your jaw must get sore from time to time??

2/7/20 3:32 AM
5/15/15
ConorWinsTheRematch -

2. Nunes ending Cyborg's 10 year run in 40 something seconds, leaving her first face on the canvas. Something you never wouldve expected. It was a shocking sight.

Jesus Christ not only are you pathetic but retarded to boot. DJ had lost twice before he even fought Cejudo you ignorant fuck, Dom whooped that ass and so did Brad Pickett. Go watch Cruz vs Johnson and look at Mighty Mouse's face after the fight look just like you do when you have a cock in your mouth.

2 Shogun layed out the blueprint how to beat Machida?? What are you high or just watch whatever highlights the UFC gives you? Shogun got robbed the first fight plain and simple, on the rematch please tell me what difference did Rua make to his game plan that had Lyoto backpedding and not being able to implent his Karate style footwork that he had used every single fight up to this moment?? Rua whooped that ass for 5 rounds the first time he just knocked him out the 2nd time.

At this point it's hilarious watching you disappear everytime someone brings up your lies. Didn't see you at 246 BUDDY was even going to give you a cowboy Budweiser:).

2/7/20 3:39 AM
9/24/19

Edited: 2/7/20 4:16 AM
12/7/18
BostonCharm -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

You lose such credibility in anything you do with your McGregor nuthugging. I'm an Irish guy from Boston, I love McGregor, but you lack any bias at all and prefer to be an apologist. 
    You claim to be the "McGregor team film guy" (sure). But if in reality you are (sure), you're doing him a great disservice as you're so obsessed with anything he does. It's unlikely you could look for proper tape on his weaknesses and do the job well. 
AND   ....ahhh fuck it. 

SMH

Holy shit you psycho obsessed nut. You stalk me and try to know everything about me, and yet I have no clue who you are. you follow me. Yet I dont know who you are. No one knows who you are. Keep ranting to yourself you nut. All the pissing in the wind you are doing, its being blown right back to you, and hitting you all over your face. No one gives a shit about you. I will keep doing what I do, while you will keep following me around like an obsessed groupie, crying about everything I do. Lol you little bitch. You are 100% the alternate account of 1 of the shill trolls who stalk me. Toodaloo. Keep being on my dick while knowing I will ignore you haha.

Edited: 2/7/20 4:18 AM
12/7/18
Chael_McD -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Jesus Christ not only are you pathetic but retarded to boot. DJ had lost twice before he even fought Cejudo you ignorant fuck, Dom whooped that ass and so did Brad Pickett. Go watch Cruz vs Johnson and look at Mighty Mouse's face after the fight look just like you do when you have a cock in your mouth.

2 Shogun layed out the blueprint how to beat Machida?? What are you high or just watch whatever highlights the UFC gives you? Shogun got robbed the first fight plain and simple, on the rematch please tell me what difference did Rua make to his game plan that had Lyoto backpedding and not being able to implent his Karate style footwork that he had used every single fight up to this moment?? Rua whooped that ass for 5 rounds the first time he just knocked him out the 2nd time.

At this point it's hilarious watching you disappear everytime someone brings up your lies. Didn't see you at 246 BUDDY was even going to give you a cowboy Budweiser:).

I stopped reading after your 1st sentence. You instantly exposed how retarded you are. If you could actually read beyond a 5th grade level, you dumb illiterate fuck, you wouldve known I said that Cejudo was the 1st to beat Mini Mouse at 126lbs. which is a fact. Everthing else you have to say is now irrelevant, when you cant even read, and went on a deluded silly rant based on your own misunderstanding. Fucking retard. I bet you get aneurysms when you think too hard. No one is reading your shit posts too. Go back to sherdog where you belong

2/7/20 4:01 AM
2/24/11

A lot of people think Cejudo lost the fight . That's not decisive. 

Edited: 2/7/20 4:17 AM
12/7/18
King of Ducks -

Haha Triggered butthurt Aldo fan, you must also be. Seek treatment for your syndrome. While you are at it, catch up on what happened in the rematch. Spoiler alter: Nate was 3 times the size, had his full camp, and got his ass kicked by Conor

2/7/20 4:17 AM
4/11/10
BostonCharm -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

AND   ....ahhh fuck it. 

SMH

2/7/20 4:33 AM
1/5/11

Does everyone here forget the beginning?

Shamrock v Gracie

Willams v Coleman

Hughes v Newton 

just to name a few

2/7/20 9:20 AM
8/26/11
ConorWinsTheRematch -
BostonCharm -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

AND   ....ahhh fuck it. 

SMH

Holy shit you psycho obsessed nut. You stalk me and try to know everything about me, and yet I have no clue who you are. you follow me. Yet I dont know who you are. No one knows who you are. Keep ranting to yourself you nut. All the pissing in the wind you are doing, its being blown right back to you, and hitting you all over your face. No one gives a shit about you. I will keep doing what I do, while you will keep following me around like an obsessed groupie, crying about everything I do. Lol you little bitch. You are 100% the alternate account of 1 of the shill trolls who stalk me. Toodaloo. Keep being on my dick while knowing I will ignore you haha.

You're not listening man. People get tired of you constantly professing your love for Conor. It's pretty embarrassing. 

Edited: 2/7/20 1:17 PM
9/30/09
ConorWinsTheRematch -
BostonCharm -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

AND   ....ahhh fuck it. 

SMH

Awesome. Thanks for the compliment. I believe I've seen you post 2 "Conor is the Messiah Threads". I think I've commented on one. I think it speaks volumes, that you can't wrap your head around someone else thinking you sound like a moron. Nope, had this account for 11 yrs. 
   But if that's stalking. Awesome. Glad to see your pussy ass upset. 

Edited: 2/7/20 1:29 PM
1/11/17

TBF to Conor he didn't conciously tap, muscle memory right there.

LOL his face at the end, like he had literally been raped, rather than just metaphirically.

2/7/20 1:38 PM
5/14/08

Fedor vs Nogueira 1

Fedor vs Cro Cop

Dan Henderson vs Wanderlei 2

Sakuraba vs Royler

2/7/20 2:25 PM
1/1/01

Royce

2/7/20 2:56 PM
9/13/18
Kimbos Lice -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
BostonCharm -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

AND   ....ahhh fuck it. 

SMH

You're not listening man. People get tired of you constantly professing your love for Conor. It's pretty embarrassing. 

Glad I'm not the only one that's sick of this dudes shit. Him and oranos are both fucking mental. They suck conner off on a daily basis around here, and they have literally ruined the site. Same thing with god of thunder, they all talk as if their opinions are fact and then talk a stupid amount of shit to you when you call them out. Fuck these dudes and their dumb ass posts.