UnderGround Forums Nigerian Nightmare explains Twitter hacking

2/2/20 7:24 PM
1/1/01

UFC welterweight champion Kamaru Usman's Twitter account was hacked at UFC 246, and posted profane comments, that don't bear repeating. There was unsupported speculation by many including Conor McGregor, that Usman's manager, Ali Abdelaziz, was responsible. 

During a recent appearance on the JRE MMA Show, Usman refuted the conjecture.

"I get on my phone, I try to go into my Twitter, and I can't," began Usman, as transcribed by Milan Ordoñez for BE. "I'm locked out. So someone had got in and changed the password and the email. So I can't even get into my Twitter.

"I get [Ali's] phone and I go to my page, and the first one, it was wrong on so many levels, was kind of funny if you're a troll. But he was tweeting Conor. He was like, 'I'm gonna be rawdogging or do something with your wife tonight.' I was like, 'Whoa, bro. That's a little much.'

"And then another one comes in. Now he's going all the way left. At one point, he even said something about Mike Tyson, 'You're an N-word,' like 'you're effing N-word.' This and that. He's tweeting to a bunch of people."

"Somehow, he got into my bank account. Got into my bank account, screenshots it, and puts it out. Now I'm getting messages like, 'Yo, what is going on?' And right there, I call my bank, I'm on the phone with my bank. We're in the car going to the arena to Conor's fight.

"One tweet, he was like, 'If I get get over a thousand followers or a thousand comments or retweets on this, I'mma put his pin code out or his internet password.'

"I was so flustered by it all to where I couldn't do anything but smile."

"I would never say anything like that. As much as I want to beat him up, if Conor wants to fight, we can fight. But I would never. There's lines that you don't cross. I would never disrespect. I would never say anything about someone's family, someone's wife. I would never say that.

"And Ali is a guy that's so into his family, would never say that. I don't care how much he hates Conor, or how much he doesn't like him."

Edited: 2/2/20 7:41 PM
8/27/11

Fuck anyone that associates with that scumbag. I automatically assume he's lying based on his relationship with Ali. 

2/2/20 7:59 PM
5/8/13

Ali is so into his family he abandoned a child.... his clients really buy into his bullshit 

2/2/20 8:22 PM
11/3/12

The fact that people even speculate it was Ali shows what a piece of shit he is and what people think about him

2/2/20 8:41 PM
5/7/09

He's not a very convincing liar.

2/2/20 9:11 PM
4/11/10

2/2/20 9:34 PM
11/10/19

Running cover for the 8th grade education and mind set of your Manager Ali!

We all know he gets to post stuff for his fighters. What do you expect from an idiot like Ali....

"Quick....no one tbought it was funny so say we got hacked!"

ALI ALA AKBAR

2/2/20 10:27 PM
1/7/09

Scumbags

2/2/20 10:53 PM
6/5/12

Ali is involved one way or another. 

2/2/20 11:38 PM
11/29/11

Ali is a guy that's so into his family? Usman is not a bright guy. 

2/3/20 12:03 AM
7/7/10

Ali creating buzz for his fighter. nothing to see here. 

2/3/20 2:33 AM
10/27/03

Those tweets were way way past what Ali or his fighters have tweeted in the past though.

When I first saw them I thought Usman must be coked out of his mind and having a breakdown  or something. Seemed so out of character.

Why would Ali do that? It makes his fighter look awful. 

2/3/20 5:49 AM
8/2/11
FingerorMoon -

Those tweets were way way past what Ali or his fighters have tweeted in the past though.

When I first saw them I thought Usman must be coked out of his mind and having a breakdown  or something. Seemed so out of character.

It's conceivable that he decided to pull something like this to get his name in the press. 

there is so much fucking money involved at this point nothing would surprise me

2/3/20 3:37 PM
11/10/19
FingerorMoon - 

Hi ALI! Way to pass the buck you scum bag!
2/3/20 4:44 PM
7/7/10
FingerorMoon -

To create buzz for his fighter and it's easily deniable. You make some crazy ass tweets the day of the fight to get all those people talking about it, gets his fighter more exposure. Sure it's fucked up, but it's done with the idea that you'll blame being hacked. 

normal shit talking wouldn't do that, but you tweet something fucked up, all MMA sites and even news sites will pick it up. 

2/3/20 6:45 PM
6/10/14

After hearing his explanation on JRE ...I believed him.

A lot less than I did before he said anything. I give him the benefit of the doubt before hearing it. It just all sounded too perfect and orchestrated. They had ALL his information?? I don't believe it at all. 

2/3/20 7:01 PM
1/16/12

Watch JRE live this guys a pathological liar. 

2/3/20 7:02 PM
7/10/15

you can change the email for a twitter account and keep the same handle?

2/3/20 9:07 PM
1/24/17
Acidic -

Watch JRE live this guys a pathological liar. 

Agreed. They then posted his bank info to try and reinforce the lie that they were hacked.. 

2/4/20 1:48 AM
11/19/19

Why are so many people on the UG against a guy who ratted on terrorists? lol

2/4/20 2:34 AM
3/6/14

Juiceman is a twat. Him and his manager are the ying and yang of cunts.

2/4/20 2:56 AM
2/14/11

2/4/20 3:01 AM
10/27/03
IamHe -
FingerorMoon - 

Hi ALI! Way to pass the buck you scum bag!

lol

2/4/20 12:40 PM
9/19/13

Ali hacked his twitter