30 days ago
4/11/10

Nice.

30 days ago
1/1/01

Allah akbar?

30 days ago
1/29/20

Watched the fight back the other day and it was a lot closer than I remembered. Definitely a bunch of missed opportunities by McTApper. For the life of me I don't understand why guys even entertain the clinch with Khabib. There will be a scramble then they end up in the clinch and stay there... You aren't done until you are at range again. Problem is guys train there and they get a false sense of confidence in that position so they stay there (against guys like Khabib) instead of getting the hell out of there.

30 days ago
4/22/13

In

30 days ago
1/27/12
Smsgoat -

Watched the fight back the other day and it was a lot closer than I remembered. Definitely a bunch of missed opportunities by McTApper. For the life of me I don't understand why guys even entertain the clinch with Khabib. There will be a scramble then they end up in the clinch and stay there... You aren't done until you are at range again. Problem is guys train there and they get a false sense of confidence in that position so they stay there (against guys like Khabib) instead of getting the hell out of there.

This.

30 days ago
12/23/08

Khabib's tubmates:

Javier Mendez:

30 days ago
2/10/20
Smsgoat -

Problem is not every one can mimick khabibs  stamina, grappling skill and endurance, if i remember, in third round gassed conor landed few good shots while khabib was trying to strike with him, he quickly changed his mind, somewhere is a good angle video, conor landed prettygood shot

and now compare dustin vs khabib fight, it was like a light spar session for khabib, sorry dustin

30 days ago
5/24/08

3:47 "it's only business"

30 days ago
5/24/08
Smsgoat -

When a fighter gets so dominant little moments of when his opponent has some success are remembered and praised. This is a sign of true dominance in combat sports.

30 days ago
11/14/16
ValeTudo 1 -
Smsgoat -

When a fighter gets so dominant little moments of when his opponent has some success are remembered and praised. This is a sign of true dominance in combat sports.

You absolutely hit the nail on the head. 

Edited: 30 days ago
5/26/14

Javier Mendez was about to lose his shit. 

He was in the zone and those fucks kept pissing him off. That was hilarious 

30 days ago
2/17/03

1) The fight was not close. Vale Tudo 1's point is spot on: "When a fighter gets so dominant little moments of when his opponent has some success are remembered and praised. This is a sign of true dominance in combat sports."

2) The above notwithstanding, Conor is more dangerous to Khabib than most people because of his ability to quickly end a fight. That's why Javier Mendes thought Conor was a bigger challenge than Tony.

30 days ago
5/9/06

Was that Javier? I don’t know all the players and I was guessing that was Khabib’s late father. Regardless, yeah the older guy was all business, trying to calm the other guys down. He was cool as it gets. 

30 days ago
8/15/11
ValeTudo 1 -
Smsgoat -

Reminds me a touch of Machida Vs Jones round 1. It seemed like Machida had success but in reality was very little indeed. 

30 days ago
8/6/08

those dagi boys r a bit intense

11/24/13

This is great. Javier and Khabib were dialed into each other at 3:53 mark

11/14/16
Morgz -

Was that Javier? I don’t know all the players and I was guessing that was Khabib’s late father. Regardless, yeah the older guy was all business, trying to calm the other guys down. He was cool as it gets. 

Yea khabib’s father had visa issues and wasn’t able to see his son fight live in the US. He did get to see him during his recent title defense that took place outside of us soil. Now that he is passed I fear khabib may not have the same drive to fight. I honestly would not be surprised if he retired. I hope he doesn’t but he has nothing left to prove either way. Love or hate his man is a well oiled and determined machine in the octagon who’s mental toughness and will to win is second to none. 

30 days ago
2/5/16

Conor v Kebab 2 would of been good but as it was obviously a shit Conor that night, I want to see them at their best and Conor just looks like he isn’t interested as much now and I don’t think Khabibs head will be in it for a while. Let’s see