UnderGround Forums Conor Admits Khabib Trash Talk Went Too Far

2/2/20 5:35 PM
7/10/12

(sort of)

"Some of the things maybe [went] too far but it is what it is," McGregor said in a recent interview with ESPN. "It's the fight business. At the end of the day, it went the way it went. That's it."

2/2/20 5:35 PM
7/10/12

"It wasn't just said. There were actions that led to what was said," McGregor explained. "It didn't just get to words. There was actions that led to those words. Like things throughout the course of the build up like with the Artem [Lobov] situation.

2/2/20 5:36 PM
7/10/12

"Things that maybe slipped under the radar like it was me that began all this. Whatever, it did get very, very personal."

2/2/20 5:36 PM
7/10/12

"I'm taking a backstep from that and I'm focusing on the skills. It's a very skillful bout," McGregor said. "He poses a specific style set and I pose a specific style set and it's an interesting clash with two fully focused fighters and that's what will happen in the next bout. I look forward to it, to settling it."

2/2/20 5:37 PM
7/10/12

"I look forward to that competition fully focused. You can see the shape of me. Everyone knows. No matter what, that man can run but he cannot hide from it," McGregor said.

"Fear. He doesn't want it. It is what it is."

2/2/20 6:29 PM
12/26/19

I mean, what shit is he gonna talk this time around? We all seen Khabib humble him, and McGregor apologize mid fight. He knows that embarrassing shit will just be thrown back in his face if he tries to talk shit.

2/2/20 6:37 PM
11/5/19

He's starting to grow on me

Edited: 2/2/20 6:52 PM
11/24/13

2/2/20 6:56 PM
2/14/11
KhabibWinsTheRematch -

I mean, what shit is he gonna talk this time around? We all seen Khabib humble him, and McGregor apologize mid fight. He knows that embarrassing shit will just be thrown back in his face if he tries to talk shit.

Yo, have you retired the Hate420 account?

2/2/20 7:09 PM
4/11/10

Conor selling wolf tickets 

2/2/20 9:10 PM
12/26/19
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -

Have you retired your Cre account?

2/3/20 3:21 AM
2/14/11
KhabibWinsTheRematch -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -

I only ask because this account was confirmed as having the same IP address as Hate420's. Mine didn't match with CRE's. Strange that :)

2/3/20 4:17 AM
5/24/08

There's a lot of Conor bum sniffers nowadays on the UG or are they just khabib haters trying to find a western hero that would defeat him.

Maybe everyone looking for the great white hope again that elevated this sport more than once. I mean that is the real success story of the UFC having a Caucasian face of the UFC. Like it or not but those are the facts boxing was a tough pill to swallow but now MMA is proving the same for you peanut brain beta male low lifes

2/3/20 5:56 AM
7/10/12
ValeTudo 1 -

There's a lot of Conor bum sniffers nowadays on the UG or are they just khabib haters trying to find a western hero that would defeat him.

Maybe everyone looking for the great white hope again that elevated this sport more than once. I mean that is the real success story of the UFC having a Caucasian face of the UFC. Like it or not but those are the facts boxing was a tough pill to swallow but now MMA is proving the same for you peanut brain beta male low lifes

What?

2/3/20 6:49 AM
9/24/12
ValeTudo 1 -

Khabib is technically Caucasian as well genius.

2/3/20 7:34 AM
10/10/18
ValeTudo 1 -

WTF!

The race hate forums aren't here dude....

2/3/20 7:38 AM
2/17/14
Johnzandt -
ValeTudo 1 -

Khabib is technically Caucasian as well genius.

The Republic of Dagestan is located in the Northern Caucasus region. Can't get more Caucasian than that.

2/3/20 7:57 AM
9/5/11
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -

I only ask because this account was confirmed as having the same IP address as Hate420's. Mine didn't match with CRE's. Strange that :)

Wow! HAHAHAHA! What a fucking dork! Multiple screen names??!?? ULTIMATE QUEER! 

2/3/20 8:16 AM
2/14/11
Malvert the Janitor -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -

Oh it's highly amusing and embarrassing. Not surprising though. 

2/3/20 11:29 AM
12/8/14

How on Earth did McGregor come to the conclusion that Khabib "fears" him? It's almost laughable how dissonant this is with reality. 

2/3/20 4:06 PM
2/14/11

LOLOLOLOLOL
2/3/20 4:13 PM
4/13/07
ValeTudo 1 -

Khabib is Caucasian 

2/3/20 5:15 PM
7/10/12
sage77 -
ValeTudo 1 -

Khabib is Caucasian 

So he definitely knows the secret handshake, burns crosses at night and gets paid more than Woodley

2/3/20 6:04 PM
9/5/11
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Malvert the Janitor -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -

Oh it's highly amusing and embarrassing. Not surprising though. 

I think you actually scared him away completely. HAHAHAHA! This is hilarious. Believe me, I'm looking for the dork, I'm never letting him live this down. Let me know if you run into the queer. 

2/3/20 6:05 PM
9/5/11
Outlaw'd by Lytle -

LOLOLOLOLOL

Ducks18?!? I guess he traded anonymity for troll stardom?