UnderGround Forums Ali:Saudis will pay 100 mil for Conor/Khabib in SA

2/2/20 2:17 AM
8/3/11

Conor McGregor is back in the UFC after his big TKO win over Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone last month.

With the win, it's possible that McGregor could be sitting out until he receives a shot at the UFC lightweight title, currently held by Khabib Nurmagomedov. However, according to Nurmagomedov's manager, Ali Abdelaziz, who recently spoke to TMZ Sports, McGregor's win over Cerrone isn't enough to warrant a shot at the title.

"He can't get a title fight by beating a guy who is 36-years-old, coming off a loss," Abdelaziz said. "If he wants to fight for a title shot, he has to, like Khabib said, he has to start fighting guys like [Justin] Gaethje. Guys like Islam Makhachev. Young guys, up-and-coming, who is coming off wins. He knocked out the guy he just knocked out, he's not gonna get a title shot."

Abdelaziz wasn't impressed with McGregor's 40-second win over Cerrone, and is instead focused on his client's upcoming April title defense against Tony Ferguson in Brooklyn.

"Of course I'm not impressed," Abdelaziz said. "It was a good performance. He treated Cerrone like the way he should've. It's a huge fight, but at the end of the day, Khabib is all about principle, Khabib is going to do what's the best for Khabib right now. The best for Khabib right now is to focus on Tony Ferguson."

In regards to what Abdelaziz thinks is next for Nurmagomedov with a potential win over Ferguson, the rankings suggest Justin Gaethje. However, Abdelaziz revealed that he has received offers of $100 million from Saudi Arabia, who want to see Nurmagomedov fight on their soil against either Conor McGregor or Floyd Mayweather.

"After Tony, the rankings say it's Justin Gaethje," Abdelaziz said. "But in the meantime, if Conor thinks he's next for the shot, he should fight Justin Gaethje. Conor is going to have to start beating some guys who are relevant.

"Like Khabib's father said, you have to beat some guys, and it has to make financially sense also. And I'm sure it will, like I know some people in Saudi Arabia right now, they met with me, they want to pay $100 million to Khabib to fight Conor in Saudi Arabia. They want to pay Khabib $100 to fight Floyd in Saudi Arabia."

2/2/20 7:02 AM
12/27/11

$100 million for Khabib v Conor

$100 for Khabib v Floyd.

I think the Saudis have spoken.

2/2/20 7:10 AM
9/5/11

What ever happened to winning ten fight in a row? And money not mattering? 

2/2/20 8:46 AM
3/15/19

Advice: Take the money. 

2/2/20 8:54 AM
6/27/05
Malvert the Janitor -

It's for a good cause...he promised to donate 90% of it to a church that utilizes gay conversion therapy in your name...

2/2/20 8:59 AM
9/5/11
Stu Cazzo -
Malvert the Janitor -

It's for a good cause...he promised to donate 90% of it to a church that utilizes gay conversion therapy in your name...

2/2/20 9:28 AM
2/9/09

Conor is gonna go missing

2/2/20 9:33 AM
10/20/16
Malvert the Janitor -
Stu Cazzo -
Malvert the Janitor -

Excellent response gif choice. Such an underrated show

2/2/20 10:18 AM
12/29/18

I'd call bullshit. But saudis 

2/2/20 11:06 AM
3/5/15

I'm calling BS because of the source.

Ali, not touch

2/2/20 11:25 AM
1/24/17

Fuck Ali. Nothing to see here folks

Edited: 2/2/20 12:05 PM
1/21/18

Saudis are interesting. They want to host an event without having a single saudi fighter in the top 500 of any division. theyre such a useless people theyre claiming a russian muslim as a countryman who would just as soon drop a bomb on them as any other intellegent country on this rock.

2/2/20 12:18 PM
5/15/15

Not a bad idea if you hate Conor. If anybody is going to slip up and sneak in some proper twelve then Conor is your man..

2/2/20 12:20 PM
12/8/12

I'm sure Dana loves the perception of Ali calling the shots...lol

2/2/20 12:23 PM
11/1/19
RightHandOfDOOM -

Saudis are interesting. They want to host an event without having a single saudi fighter in the top 500 of any division. theyre such a useless people theyre claiming a russian muslim as a countryman who would just as soon drop a bomb on them as any other intellegent country on this rock.

Khabib goes to Mecca. They all worship Khabib because he's Muslim. I think Khabib's allegiance is to Islam. Not Russia.

2/2/20 1:15 PM
11/11/12
moogin83 -

Not a bad idea if you hate Conor. If anybody is going to slip up and sneak in some proper twelve then Conor is your man..

Tourists havs access to booze & debauchery in SA.  No sneakiness needed

2/2/20 1:47 PM
1/4/20
Smilin like Rashad -

Fuck Ali

2/2/20 3:32 PM
11/19/19
tropicaligloo -
Smilin like Rashad -

Fuck Ali

Because people that snitch on terrorists are bad?

2/2/20 5:39 PM
5/24/08
RightHandOfDOOM -

What an idiot. The Saudi rulers have always been best buds of America they don't do nothing without America's permission they just puppets who as long as they do America's bidding then they free to rule their nation however they want and this is all their mission to make Saudi more western like Japan and every other once proud nation.

Also Saudi already hosted AJ Vs Ruiz 2 and they wasn't trying to claim anyone of those two genius. 

2/2/20 5:40 PM
5/24/08
ScreenName22 -
tropicaligloo -
Smilin like Rashad -

Fuck Ali

Because people that snitch on terrorists are bad?

At diggedy damn last. It doesn't matter for a lot of Conor bum lickers. If Conor said it they'll repeat it. Doesn't matter if it makes sense or not

2/2/20 5:51 PM
5/24/08
JThomasufc91 -
RightHandOfDOOM -

Khabib goes to Mecca. They all worship Khabib because he's Muslim. I think Khabib's allegiance is to Islam. Not Russia.

His father was in the Russian military. His people have fought off terrorists before you Americans even knew what they was. Yet you have people on the other side of the planet claiming he has no allegiance to Russia??

Yet there's Americans on here who have done nothing for America no one in their family has even served in the military and they act so proud of America but then regurgitate the Conor bullshit of how khabib is not russian. You ignorant idiots.

Same thing you was saying to the blacks a few years ago and now you saying it to another group of people in another country. If you don't know your facts just please shut the trap up. Why all you idiots just simply repeat conors garbage and act like you stating well known facts.

The Irish have had a good relationship with the ottomans who helped them when the British kingdom refused. Ireland have always been pally pally with ottoman empire who were best buds with nazi Germany the terrorists love ottoman empire just as much as the Irish. So one can say Conor is sympathetic to the terrorists who started the war in Russia while khabibs people and father fought against them for Russia

2/2/20 6:05 PM
11/1/19
ValeTudo 1 -
JThomasufc91 -
RightHandOfDOOM -

His father was in the Russian military. His people have fought off terrorists before you Americans even knew what they was. Yet you have people on the other side of the planet claiming he has no allegiance to Russia??

Yet there's Americans on here who have done nothing for America no one in their family has even served in the military and they act so proud of America but then regurgitate the Conor bullshit of how khabib is not russian. You ignorant idiots.

Same thing you was saying to the blacks a few years ago and now you saying it to another group of people in another country. If you don't know your facts just please shut the trap up. Why all you idiots just simply repeat conors garbage and act like you stating well known facts.

The Irish have had a good relationship with the ottomans who helped them when the British kingdom refused. Ireland have always been pally pally with ottoman empire who were best buds with nazi Germany the terrorists love ottoman empire just as much as the Irish. So one can say Conor is sympathetic to the terrorists who started the war in Russia while khabibs people and father fought against them for Russia

I'm saying.. Khabib's allegiance is to Islam first. I never said he denounced Russia. I am not wrong.

2/2/20 10:24 PM
3/29/11
Malvert the Janitor -

He's always been a scumbag hypocrite! 

Him, his father and his terrorist rat manager are scumbag hypocrites. CNN will call Rogan homophobic while not mentioning Khabibs anti gay anti woman beliefs. 

2/2/20 10:50 PM
6/20/14

Ali is a moron.

All that Conor has to fight this or that person. 

Then turns around and says but the Saudi Arabians will pay $100 million for Khabib to fight Conor.

2/3/20 12:09 AM
9/22/11
ValeTudo 1 -
JThomasufc91 -
RightHandOfDOOM -

Great post buddy.